24 April 2010

Logroño - Najera (angol)

I walked 30 km again, this time in 30 degrees with almost no shade (part of the road was next to the motorway and part of it next to vineyards) and my legs are (burned) tanned!! Yay!

I had a dog day, hahaha, met several dogs and here a girl just said that she met 3 pilgrims with dogs today :) I only met one pilgrim with a labrador and one free dog :)
The pilgrim and his dog I saw in a big park this morning; he was distracted by a squirrel on the tree when i got there and went totally crazy with it :) Tried climbing the tree, went to his owner, came to me so that somebody take that hairy thing off the tree because it looks like fun :) But we were useless :)
And the free dog, I just saw flying through the wheat field, jumping out onto the path, running in zig-zags and looking like the happiest dog on Earth :)

Unfortunately only 2 minutes left but most of my days are about food and sleep and walk anyway :)

Oh yes, and Najera is 199 kms from Saint Jean Pied de Port but i'm sure we have done 200!!

2 comments:

  1. Okay, plan b: Meet a Puli breeder along the way, get a pet passport. Walk it for the rest of the way and bring it home. Is that too much to ask? oh, and bring me ice cream.

    ReplyDelete